WR-12 waveguide block with indium phosphide (InP) die. InP die includes on-wafer antenna for waveguide launch.
Teledyne Scientific Company conducts R&D in areas of electronics related to communication, power, and sensing. We have expertise in Mixed Signal Integrated Circuits, SiC Power Devices, Microelectromechanical Systems (MEMS), Millimeter-wave, III-V [GaAs, InP, GaN, InAs] Devices, and Thermal & Acoustic Management. By leveraging our extensive base in electronics, we develop high-value products enabling us to solve unique technical challenges.
- Extensive product line in GaAs and SiGe based Mixed Signal ICs for advanced data conversion, much of which is for sale from inventory
- R&D and products in high-power semiconductors in SiC, developed the first SiC based switched reluctance motor drive
- Microelectromechanical Systems (MEMS) for RF, millimeter wave, imaging sensors, optical devices, and packaging
- Monolithic Microwave Integrated Circuit (MMIC) technology to explore efficient uses of millimeter frequencies
- Custom foundry works in GaAs semiconductor technology and developmental thrusts in antimonides, phosphides, and nitrides
- New methods of thermal management through numerical methods and model building